martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

Trends: Black striped pants!

Since I saw Miranda Kerr rocking this stylish pants I knew that it's gonna be a trend and time prove that I wasn't wrong!...  But everyone gives their on twist including me... so how do wear it?

Desde que vi a Miranda Kerr usando estos pantalones supe de inmediato que iban a ser tendencia y el tiempo a probado que no estaba equivocada... Eso si, cada quien le da un toque particular (incluyéndome)... Como lo usarías tu?

Miranda Kerr, January Jones and Alicia Keys


And this is how I wear it! (Así los usaría yo) 

Trend Pants



Go Green M by M sheer top
fashion-conscience.com

Lapel vest
udobuy.com

High heel shoes
indressme.com

Have a nice day! ;)

2 comentarios:

  1. love the look of these

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me gusta el look de Miranda Kerr, muy femenino. Tu elección es muy chula, me chifla el chaleco.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for all yout loving coments, I love to know what you thinking ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...